The Website Standard Terms and Conditions written here shall be applicable to your use of this website.You agree to accept all terms and conditions when you use this website. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of the contents.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, The Lily Foundation India and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
• publishing this Website material in any other media;
• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
• using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and The Lily Foundation India may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain that confidentiality.
4. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Lily Foundation India expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
5. Limitation of liability
In no event shall The Lily Foundation India, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website. The Lily Foundation India, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby agree to indemnify to the fullest extent The Lily Foundation India from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The Lily Foundation India is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification.